Monday, April 25, 2011

April Meal Plan #4

This week's menu is the following:

22 - Eating out - rehearsal dinner for wedding
23 - Eating out - wedding
24 - Sloppy Joes, Salad
25 - Curried Chicken Linguine*, salad
26 - Salmon, Rice, Veggies
27 - Leftovers
28 - Burgers, Potato Salad

I apologize for my lack of posting this week.  Being involved in a wedding this last weekend really messed with my menu planning and getting posts up.  I need to start scheduling my posts ahead of time, instead of doing them the day of.

We actually missed a couple meals this last week, and ended up eating left overs, or some quick frozen meals I had on hand, as it was such a busy week!

I will catch up on posting the recipes from last week, and hopefully add in some photos to those posts (and previous ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment