Monday, September 26, 2011

Meal Plan Sept 26 - Oct 2

Here is my meal plan for this week.... 2 new recipes, and a couple older ones that I plan to share. Hoping I can stay on track. Kids are both snotty today, so I suspect that I won't have some pre-school time to do prep, but hopefully I can still get it done. I might rearrange a bit, as right now the weather on Friday is supposed to be hot, so I might not want soup that day.

Monday - Spaghetti, meat sauce, peas
Tuesday - Baked butter chicken**, rice, naan bread
Wednesday - Whole chicken**, potatoes, veggies
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Matzo Ball Soup*
Saturday - Pork chops, potatoes, salad
Sunday - Waffles and fruit

*recipe from my collection that I will share
**new recipe to try, and share

Will be sharing as we make them hopefully as well. I do have a few other recipes to share in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment