Monday, July 18, 2011

Meal Plan for the week

Here is what I've determined for our meal plan this week, eating only what we have in the house already, and based on weather for that day:

Monday - leftover turkey dinner
Tuesday - burgers, salad
Wednesday - crockpot ribs, rice and veggies
Thursday - corn chowder
Friday - leftovers
Saturday - Enchilada Casserole, salad
Sunday - leftovers

Lots of leftovers this week... either from this weekend, or from larger meals I'm making this week. Hopefully I can stick to my first meal plan as the mom of 2!

:)

Been greatly enjoying the lettuce and green onions from the garden.... I've got several tomatoes coming, my potatoes are getting big plants on them, and my onion tops are huge! :) Carrots are definitely sprouting too :) My first garden, so I'm very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment