Friday, June 1, 2012

June...

Can you believe it's June already? That marks almost a full year since I've been good about keeping up this blog. Terrible!

I just did up my June meal plan. Goals this month... use meat from the freezer (I always buy when I find it marked down, and there still extra grocery money). I didn't venture into many new recipes this month. It's a busy month for us, and so I'm going to classics, or ones I've done once or twice at least. I have a million burgers in the freezer it would seem... so guess what Saturday nights are?

June:

1 - Breakfast (sausage, eggs, diced potatoes)
2 - Chicken Burgers, Corn & Potato Salad
3 - Muffins and fruit
4 - Chili
5 - Turkey stir fry
6 - Baked Butter Chicken, Rice, Salad
7 - Ham, Potatoes, Veggies, Salad
8 - Pizza, veggies
9 - Beef Burgers, Salad
10 - Breakfast (turkey bacon, eggs, diced potatoes, toast)
11 - Veggie Soup
12 - Tuna Melts, Raw Veggies
13 - Roast Beef, Potatoes, Veggies, Yorkshire Puddings, Salad
14 - Green Spaghetti, Salad
15 - Potluck at school (Beef Stroganoff)
16 - Salmon Burgers, Salad
17 - Muffins, Fruit
18 - Bean Burritos, Salad
19 - Pork Chops, Potatoes, Veggies, Salad
20 - Tuna Macaroni, Veggies
21 - Chicken Curry, Rice, Veggies
22 - Pizza
23 - Husband is in charge.... whatever he feels like cooking
24 - Waffles, Fruit
25 - Beans and Rice
26 - Stew, Buns
27 - Penne, Veggies, Salad
28 - Frittata
29 - Travelling
30 - Travelling

No comments:

Post a Comment